A Dallas-based blog featuring Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Motherhood by…
I used to have a love/hate relationship with jeans. They were kind of like swimsuits … if things aren’t looking and feeling right, I dread trying them on. But over the years, I have found the best jeans (for every body type) that are now my go-tos. Here’s a quick round-up of my personal favorites! The best part? They are all under $100 and many are currently on sale. Let’s get to it!
10 Best Jeans for Every Body Type (Under $100)
1. Abercrombie Curve Love Ultra High Rise Ankle Straight
2. Abercrombie Curve Love Ultra High Rise Skinny
3. Levi Wedgie High Waist Straight Leg
4. Levi’s Mile High Super Skinny
5. Good American Good Waist Crop Raw Edge Skinny
6. Express Super High Waisted Slim Jeans
7. Express Super High Waisted Ripped Slim Jeans
8. Amazon Super Wide Leg Flare Jeans
9. Old Navy High Waisted O.G. Ankle Straight
10. Old Navy High Waisted O.G. Ripped
Many of the brands I included are size inclusive! Have you tried any of them? I recently ordered the Good American jeans because everyone I talk to says they are a “must buy.” The Abercrombie jeans are probably my most worn jeans (wearing them in this post).
I hope you enjoyed this roundup! I love a great pair of jeans, especially when they fit well. You can shop any of my picks by clicking on the images above, heading to my shop page or via the liketoknow.it app!
Thanks for reading!
XO – Steph
A Dallas-based blog featuring Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Motherhood by Steph Taylor Jackson.