Upgrade your winter work wardrobe this season! We pulled together 10 looks to inspire you as you head back into the office post holiday. The best part? All looks are budget conscious and will not break the bank.
Whether you work from home or go to the office every day, wear a suit or wear jeans … there is a little something for everyone! Go back to work in style. If you are ready to upgrade your winter work wardrobe, keep reading!
Upgrade Your Winter Work Wardrobe
10 Looks To Inspire Your Next Office Slay
- The Perfect Work Dress.
2. Sweater Dresses + Boots
3. For the girl who loves BLACK.
4. Casual Friday
5. I want to dress up but I can’t wear heels.
6. Working from home, but need to be Skype ready.
7. Ready for a promotion.
8. For the girl who loves to slay.
9. Looking like a bag of money.
10. Every day office style.
Dressing for the office can become very mundane, especially if you are someone who does not have the flexibility to work from home.
Upgrade your winter work wardrobe by mixing and matching pieces you already own, play with color and most importantly, remember to have FUN. Because when you look great, you feel great.
Closet Must Haves To Upgrade Your Work Winter Wardrobe:
- Make sure you have a healthy rotation of skinny, wide leg, high waist and a variety of colors. At least 7-10 to keep things interesting.
- Mid-length skirts are great options to wear to work. Just like your trousers, make sure you have plenty of color options as well as different textures (suede, leather look, satin, etc.)
- You can never have too many blouses. Often times it’s the blouse that completes the look. You could wear the same pants 2-3 times in one week but if you change the blouse, jacket and shoes, no one would notice. But really if they did notice, who cares?!
Winter Shoe Must Haves
- Ankle Boot
- Black + Nude Pumps
- Over The Knee Boots
- Closed Toe Flats
THANK YOU FOR READING!
Thank you for reading our Upgrade Your Winter Wardrobe post! We’ll be back for Spring to keep you looking fresh through all seasons.
XO – Steph