A Dallas-based blog featuring Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Motherhood by…
You may recall me fangirling over Zulily during the holidays. I love a great deal and have been finding so many great items on here lately. And because I know you all love a great deal too, I wanted to take a minute to break down all the ways to really maximize your Zulily shopping experience, so that you too can join in on the fun.
5 Fast Facts that will make you a Zulily fan just like me (and get you in on all the deals):
- Every day at 6AM PST new items go on sale! It’s only for a short period of time so there is always something new to discover
- Unbeatable prices! Get ready to save up to 70% on your favorite brands
- You only pay for shipping on your first order of the day! And shipping is FREE.99 on Friday and Saturday (my favorite days to shop)
- Need an item fast? Look for the rocket icon. That means that it is available in their limited warehouse and can ship out right away!
- All of Zulily’s deals are back by their Best Price Promise. Meaning if you find a better price on Walmart or Amazon, Zulily will match it or beat it!
There’s a welcome baby event HAPPENING NOW that I had to share with you guys. If you are a first time mom, third time mom or fabulous aunty … There are so many great deals on all things BABY available on Zulily.com.
The site has events happening all the time, but anything that I can get for the kids on the low low is an instant must shop for me. I shared a little try-on haul of a few things I picked up for Zoe over on the gram – can you even deal with the cuteness btw?! But I also wanted to make sure I shared the event here as well.
As a mom to an infant all over again, I’m constantly discovering new products and rediscovering items that I loved when the boys were little. While I do tend to always have my eye on a great outfit for Zoe, there are also lots of great deals on baby gear, maternity essentials, and even items for the nursery.
Enjoy shopping the event. I will share more of what I ordered for Zoe when it arrives! As always, thank you for reading!
XO – Steph
A Dallas-based blog featuring Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Motherhood by Steph Taylor Jackson.