This post is written in partnership with Walmart.
Top 5 Postpartum Must Haves @Walmart
As a new mama, I am constantly seeking out information and must haves for Zoe. Our sons are 11 and 9, so anything I used all those years ago isn’t always relevant now. I love that I can scroll Instagram, see something that I think will work great for my baby, and then have it within a day or 2 by using the new Walmart+ membership benefit: Walmart+ free shipping, no order minimum (excludes oversized/freight & Marketplace items) with next-day and two-day shipping on items from Walmart.com!
Today on the blog I’m highlighting the Top 5 baby items I’ve ordered for Zoe while using this benefit. Walmart+ is a household essential! We use it multiple times a week.
- Haakaa Mom Starter Kit – I had the original Haakaa and then I saw this one and knew I needed it. The suction at the bottom and the lid have been so awesome.
- Lansinoh Breastfeeding Starter Kit – There are so many essentials in this set. We use it daily!
- Diapers – You can literally never have enough! I can sometimes get these as soon as next day when eligible.
- Nursing Pads – I use about a box a month of these! They are the best at making sure I don’t leak through my clothes.
- Nursing bra – I ordered these when I desperately needed more bras. I shared these on Instagram a few weeks ago … they are my absolute favorite nursing bra!
You can check out more details regarding this benefit here!
Thanks for reading! Let me know when you sign up!
XO – Steph